One of the biggest challenges we all face is to have that difficult conversation or share feedback well. Being able to interact with the people you lead or are connected to is an essential skill. As a leader or business owner this is especially important as you keep people engaged and ensure your business is productive and successful.
Conversations that Matter is a two-hour masterclass and coaching session.
- Learn some of the latest ideas on how to take on whatever conversation you need to have in your work or business
- Be coached and supported to identify the right approach
- Receive tools and ideas that you can take away and use whenever you find yourself having to approach a conversation
- Learn how to build the confidence you need to always show up and stop avoiding that important conversation.
This is the first in a series – future topics include:
- Leading multiple generations – understand how to reach, engage and lead a multigenerational workforce today,
- Inclusive Leadership – discover how best to engage with all types of people effectively to build healthy organisational culture,
- Impact and Influence – helping you to make your mark and stand out as you work and lead your teams.
To find out about future sessions, please join my newsletter ‘Connected Points’ where you will receive updates.